With so many smelling cologne available from different designers in the market, it is very difficult to figure out which one is best. Taking a look at the top selling smelling cologne is one easy solving way.
I make a list of top sellers below, which I choose from the kinds of sources such as: magazine, newspaper, TV, websites and so on. No matter what your preference is, you can find one that fits you most among them.
Click here, know more information!
Top Recommended Smelling Cologne
Introduced in 1973. Fragrance notes: spices, lavender and citrus, a manly aroma. Recommended use: romantic.
- “Buying this in the stores is pretty spendy.” – Douglas A.
- “The women just love it.” – Burk Wittkowski
- “The scent lasts a long time, and it is very pleasant.” – Ron Champion
Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1993, ESCAPE is classified as a refreshing, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of mandarin, apple, plum, peach, rose and sandalwood.
- “Every time I wear this I get compliments.” – James Price
- “Love all of Calvin’s men’s colognes, but this one is my all time favorite one.” – Larry
- “Very masculine smell.” – RN
Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1986, OBSESSION is a Men’s fragrance that possesses a blend of mandarin and spice, with low tones of musk, sandalwood and amber.
- “Great value for the real deal!” – Angelstar
- “I have yet to have anyone tell me I smell like a Yak.” – Jashon R. Smith
- “This is a great buy, so much cheaper than buying in the department stores.” – Donna Bruce
Introduced in 1995. Fragrance notes: tangy citrus, cranberry and cinnamon apple pie, a warm and comfortable fragrance. Recommended use: daytime.
- “My wife loves this, I do too.” – Jeremy Zimmerman
- “Completely satisfied with the product.” – Stephanie
- “It is a nice clean scent that I enjoy very much.” – bigdave350
Introduced in 1997. Fragrance notes: a blend of citrus, spices and fragrant woods, energetic and fresh. Recommended use: daytime.
- “My wife loves this cologne for me and she wears the Pleasures for Women.” – Handy Andy
- “Very light and clean, not a musky smell.” – S. Leslie
- “Product ships fast.” – njayathi
Launched by the design house of Diesel in 2007, DIESEL FUEL FOR LIFE is a men’s fragrance that possesses a blend of Anise, raspberry, grapefruit, heliotrope, lavender, dry woods
- “He loves the cologne and it smells great on him.” – Jacqueline Hood
- “It has a really nice scent, not overpowering.” – Roseanne Kibler
- “It last for a long time, if you use like 3 sprays.” – Andrew
Launched by the design house of Coty in 1989, ASPEN is a men’s fragrance that possesses a blend of outdoorsy scents including woods, citrus and spices.
- “Aspen is a very nice cologne,it has a masculine scent yet isn’t overbearing.” – The Mountaineer
- “I absolutely love the way this stuff smells.” – Dustin
- “I have used this cologne for over 20 years, and it is by far, my wife’s favorite.” – Barry K. Gilliland
Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne.
- “Most cologne’s give me a headache but this smells great on my man and he likes it too!” – Deborah Baker
- “I’ve received several compliments from the ladies telling me how good I smell wearing this cologne.” – Billy D
- “It is very reasonably priced and a great product to use on a daily basis!” – J. Rose
Buy Muelhens Men’s Colognes – 4711 by Muelhens 10.1 oz Original Eau de Cologne Splash. How-to-Use: For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body’s pulse points.
- “I have loved 4711 cologne for many years.” – carole whitehead
- “The smell is clean and fresh.” – Dimitri Kalinin
- “Great quality and fast service.” – T. Peterson
Launched by the design house of Carlos Santana.
- “It has a spicy sweet scent that is perfect for a man.” – m12345
- “It’s a shame that its no longer available in stores.” – Blueknight
- “I love the smell of it so much.” – mike
Please Bookmark & Share
Thanks so much!